HOW TO APPLY
HOW TO APPLY
- The deadline for 2019 grants will be August 15, 2019
- Maximum grant amount per year: $10,000
- Qualified non profits may receive funding for no more than 3 years in a row.
- An organization may receive grants for up to three years (with a new application each year). Then the organization will need to take a two year break before applying again.
- NOTE: If you have any questions about the application process please contact us.
Please do NOT include a cover letter. Limit application form to six (6) pages, plus required attachments.
When you have completed the application, save the file and attach it to an email addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions, please contact us.
PLEASE INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING ATTACHMENTS:
Verification of 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status and public charities status.
Copies of the advance or definitive IRS determination letters indicating 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status and public charities status. Copies of the pages of the most recent 990 showing public charities status and public support.
List of officers and directors
Program/Project Budget. Organization’s Annual Operating Budget.
Please include: staff, supplies or equipment, rent, and other items specific to this project. The more specific, the better.
Link to your 990
All grant proposals must be emailed to email@example.com by 5:00pm on August 15, 2019.